Sunday 28 September 2014

Bellarific Friday

Hello Everyone,

I finally got another card completed for the Bellarific Friday Challenge!  You can check out the challenge and everyone's amazing work Here

Before we get started I just want to let you know I am not including link's to any of the Stamping Bella images as the Bella is launching a new site on Oct 1 and so the links wouldn't work past that.

This week's challenge was a sketch


My Card features Annie from the Annie and Arthur set by Christy Croll.  I stamped Annie with Gina K Black Onyx Ink and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Markers and paper pieced her little dress.

 The paper is from an older My Minds Eye Stella &Rose stack (one of my all time fav's)  the geo sign is MME Cut & Paste, sequins are doodlebug, Hello Die cut and Mat are Mama Elephant


I used my Gold Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the sentiment as well as her hair, shoes and xo wooden label


I kept the inside pretty simple just using a little bit of left over paper and stamped the image with
Gina K Ink in Charcoal Brown

Next week's challenge is an easy one, you just need to use a Bella image, embellishments and fun papers.

I thought I would leave you with another card I did for the Bellarific Friday challenge but didn't get a chance to post it.  This one features one of my favourite Uptown Girl Flora the Cyclist.

That's it for me guys, thanks for stopping by

Sharon P



No comments:

Post a Comment