Sunday 15 November 2015

Christmas Card and Gina K Callenge

Hi Everyone,

I am still happily making fall cards, one of my favourite seasons for card making, second only to my absolute favourite Christmas!  I made this card for a challenge over at Stamp TV where you had to mask a border.


This is an older set from a stamp tv kit called City of David and remains one of my favourite.  I masked off the area and sponged on Gina K Inks, Ocean Mist and Blue Raspberry.  I used Liquidex white embossing paste over Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil.  I stamped the Wise Men and sentiment with Ocean Mist and then used clear Wink of Stella over them.  The card base is also GK 140lb white.

Have you all started your Christmas cards, if so what is your favourite stamp set, leave a comment and let me know!

That's it for me, thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment