Monday 16 November 2015

Haul Video Stamp TV kit, Amazon and Review of Cheery Lynn Dies

Hi Guys,

I'm back with a haul video for you.  I recently became a Prime member at Amazon Canada and have to say I am loving it!  It is a great option for any of my Canadian friends for some great crafty deals, especially with the exchange rate right now.  I also show you the new Sparkling Christmas Stamp TV kit, wait 'till you see the stamps in this one!  Gorgeous!  Finally, I do a little review of the Allison Ribbon Dies, Gina can't keep them in stock and I now see what all the hype is about!

Here is the video


Gina and her team do great card videos and there are always challenges on the site and tons of helpful information.  You can see it all Here.

I love card kits and most offer great value.  Leave a comment below if you have a favourite or if you have ever purchased a Stamp TV kit.

That's it for me guys, thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon - Thanks for your video. Even though I have the Sparkling Christmas Kit and Alisons ribbons die it was nice to hear your take on them. I have been a member of stamp TV since 2012 and I have all the kits from then till now as well as the packages of colored card stock. On the card stock and inks; I just got a few at a time until I had them all. I just had to add the Peach and the Dusty Rose packs and matching inks. I also have most of the dies that Gina has offered. The kits are a real bargain. Gina also stopped putting ribbon in the kits as well as the cover sheet in order to include the dies and not raise her prices. She will be having new Illustrators stamps sometime this month.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete